FIVE THOUGHTS (concerning touring, etc)
- There’s no place like home. Except a good Chinese restaurant.
- Many people envy the life of a traveling musician. Until they become one.
- My favorite town to play in is the one that had the biggest pre-sale.
- Sometimes I start laughing on stage for what seems like no reason. Sometimes right in the middle of singing a serious song. It’s because I’m having fun.
- They say to overcome your fear of singing in front of a crowd, you should just picture the front row naked. BAD idea. A better idea is to picture the front row in winter parkas with big fur hoods. That works much better.